ENT– Head and Neck Surgery : Essential Procedures
1st edition Edition
This publication Ebook is possibly one of the most concise, up-to-date collection of current open as well as minimally invasive otolaryngology strategies readily available today and also will certainly make an outstanding enhancement to a library of a hectic otolaryngologist-head and neck cosmetic surgeon.– Yelizaveta Shnayder, MD, Head & Neck, August, 2012
This very sensible medical guide presents detailed descriptions of the most well established as well as crucial surgical techniques for the full array of ENT conditions. The professional authors explain the vital phases of each procedure in a detailed style supplemented by accurately labeled images. Every regularly organized chapter begins with an overview of the basic anatomic, functional, and medical principles followed by crucial details on signs, contraindications, surgical tools, anesthesia, as well as postoperative treatment.
- Over 900 high-quality drawings display the main steps of each procedure
- Easy-to-reference textboxes highlight surgical rules, tips, tricks and risks, and give advice on how to manage potential complications
- The latest information on recent developments in transplantation, cochlear implants, bone-anchored prosthesis, and laser-supported interventions
- Coverage of the full spectrum of plastic and reconstructive surgical techniques, such as external rhinoplasty, scar revision, keloid management, and free skin grafts
This surgical atlas is an indispendable tool for the training otolaryngologist. Annals of Otology, Rhinology and Laryngology 2011
ENT-Head and Neck Surgery: Essential Procedures is an indispensable companion for all fellows and residents in otolaryngology during training and in daily practice.
- Hardcover: 448 pages
- Publisher: Thieme; 1st edition edition (September 8, 2010)
- Language: English
MyMeetBook.com – Welcome to our social network – is a social networking platform that provide you with great unique features that you can’t find anywhere – https://mymeetbook.com/
[…] of Ear, Nose and Throat, 5th Edition is a popular textbook of ENT. The first edition of the book was published in 1992. […]
[…] ENT: An Introduction and Practical Guide will provide you with an essential introduction to the clinical examination, treatment and surgical procedures covering the ENT conditions most commonly encountered in the emergency setting, ward and outpatient clinic. […]